Monday, April 27, 2009
TaikoFest Recap
TaikoFest on Saturday was a big hit. I went with my parents. They seemed to enjoy the performance, too. I'm still trying to convince my Dad to take lessons. I think taiko is a great way to reduce stress in your life. ;) I saw many of my fellow taiko classmates including Dee and Keith. We sat close to the stage in the orchestra section. Sitting in the audience and watching the different acts made me realize how much I miss performing on stage with a group. Contributing to something larger than yourself can be very fulfilling. I have found that working towards a common goal is a great way to bring people closer together. No wonder I remain friends with many of my former tennis teammates and Aiko members. I took a few photos during the show, but I'll post them tomorrow. Off to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment